"Trusting Your Intuition: A Story from Osho's Teachings"

 


Once upon a time, a young disciple came to Osho and asked, "Master, I am filled with doubt and uncertainty. I do not know which path to take in life. Can you guide me?"

Osho replied, "My dear, doubt and uncertainty are natural parts of the journey. It is only when we are unsure that we can truly grow and learn. Embrace your doubts, for they will lead you to the truth."

The young disciple asked, "But how can I know which path is the right one?"

Osho said, "The answer lies within you. You must learn to trust your intuition and listen to your inner voice. Do not be swayed by the opinions of others or the distractions of the world. Your truth lies within."

The young disciple was skeptical but decided to trust Osho's words. He began to meditate and listen to his inner voice. Over time, he found that his doubts and uncertainties began to dissipate, and he became more confident in his decisions.

One day, he came to Osho and said, "Master, I have found my path. I know what I am meant to do in life."

Osho smiled and said, "I never doubted it, my dear. Your truth was always within you. It just took a little time and patience to uncover it."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

he Determined Marathoner

Krishna and the Fruit of Karma

The Clever Barber